Friday, July 16, 2010

♥ 15 July 2010


17 july 2010
12.11am





It's my birthday :D
But also a Ns day =(
Im kena Ns!
Hahaha. Is ok. Just go and learn new things ^^

Btw. I had alots gift on my birthday ;D
happy-nya.

dear, gave me flowers. Love ya :D Touching >.<
and gift me a Alba Casio Watch =) nice, pink color want^^
And i not going to show off ><>

Suddenly i got new two bags.
HAPPY -NYA. i love you all.
and i got a small cute fan. haha thx ah fong ^^

my room getting sweet-smelting
Lavendar perfumed ^^
Thanks vivian , man yee and rachel.
]


Thanks ^^

Others present im not going to show off again.

Thanks my classmates sing birthday song to me.
so long, don hav so many ppl sing birthday song to me.
<3touching and shocked
>.<


Besides that, 2mr going out to celebrate =) with vivian they all
night is my besties sha po they all ^^
Happy- nya.


Stay tunned ya :D


No comments:

Post a Comment