Friday, August 20, 2010

♥ The day i learned a game =)



20 Aug 2010



Is nearly september. Time flies ..
=(

Today school are normal.
Quite Happy today .. Is relax =)

I learned sign language today
Was fun! I like the Why of sign language.
haha, is cute :D
I will show you all my sign language oh, friends =)
haha

After that, we learned math today, Chapter trigonometric.
abit hard for me, cant really understand all =) Gambateh =.=

Then, the singing competition ar! feel plague
Consequently, we quit the competition! xD

Anythings la. Is not that free to prepare it =)

After school, then me and fong went to deap deap's house:D
lalala. We eat together and play 2gether!
Play lamy =)nice wehh..
i just won 2 rounds. operators can be a as a beginner ;p



u all see the PORK HAND :p


( mei fong's )




Then, pasar malam =)
with them, and family




my youngest bro is holding the sponge bob balloon! CUTE :D


---

2mr is a day of 30 hours famine ;D
Hais, nvr go on this year. too bad D;

Hope they will enjoy =)





End ♥


Stay tunned :D

No comments:

Post a Comment