Thursday, September 09, 2010

♥ Movie + Books day


9 Sept 2010

Today is a special day
9.9.2010
Gau Gau. Mean 长长久久 =)

Morning,
with Mundeap & Weichian =)
my sweet hearts ..
went to watched Step up 3

Nice movie =)




I like both if them, they're awesome!
The girl is so pretty =)






I like this part so much!
It's freaking amazing!

我从来没看过这样特别的戏! 一流 =)

然后我们就去吃BAR B Q!
Yeah, i received 2 stickers =)
Yippiee =)
I like BarBQ so much, Yummy!
Somemore,very economy =)


Wa! =)


After eating =) went to KLCC lur.
walk walk walk walk -.-

Then at there take some photos =)











哈哈, 我们好像三芭婆~
来度假的 ;D


花了一点"时间"..
终于来到了 =)
书展 !!
很累了, 没什么力想看书
只想坐下..

hehe
然后咱们看到曾国辉, 不是帅! 是可爱 =)
唱歌不错 =) hehe





weichian买书好久, 也没听到我们打给她.
只好等她咯^^

我俩累了.. D;
I dint buy many books =)
Got! a small book about reasoning.
quite nice =)
我在那边学人家走红地毯!
哈哈! 很三八啊我.
还学模特儿走catwalk.
xD
突然,有外国佬竟然要我们合照-.-
当时我以为我们帮他拍, 然后好像又不是.
拍了过后
我们三个就在那边自恋了=.= 哈哈
三八.
But, is so happy
and
it was a nice outing =)
when back,
我真的累了..
回家没力..
八点多回到 =)



明天去旅行咯 =) 开心..


I will update my journey :)
going to sleep. tired


Stay tunned.

No comments:

Post a Comment