Wednesday, May 26, 2010

♥ 吹水

23 May 2010


Early In The Morning,

9am prepared everything
Went to Kajang. Temple!
called 光阴亭

On The Way..
Boring@@


All kids there!

- skip -


reached there around 10 morning something ;)

Tadaa x]

Nice view ;)
Nice design too =)

Then go 查家宅
quite BinGo. she said alots of thing im going to do==
well, we pray alots thing there.
Maybe wesak's day morning going again @@

Cute MEI MEI BABY x] ♥

Play until sweat@@

Hot-nya!!



11 something gao dim!
then go eat =)

Back lur, she sleep on my arm, lucky not that heavy ==
hehe.



--

At the night
Had dinner with my dearest family!
Kuchai Lama.
吹水站,吹吹水


Nice, i like there. I want live around there!
is vry alots food eat. xD

woo@@


salad fruits!

My dinner! Bamboo Rice x]


his drinks.

His nasi lemak! WOW ♥


eat eat eat ;)


There's feel and view are nice ♥


My L face x]





Cheese! ♥

After that,
Went to 100 yen.


End, stay tunned ya x) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment