Sunday, May 16, 2010

♥ Nice Family Day



15 / 16 May 2010

My Grandmother they all were came up to my USJ aunt house =)
at the nite,then go there met they all

my cute cousin again x]






Cute =3

next day ..



16 May 2010


early in the morning..
haha
11am lor
i only wake up
then went to JOJO BAN MINN =)
eat BAN MEE
hehe ;) nice ..
YOK CHOI BAN MINN ;)

- skip -



went to Sunway Pyramid x]
then went to Idemisses to do a mask
not mee x[ my big aunt
then , i and my bro went to

Ichiban Ramen

Eat again ^-^ Eat is the most Happiness thing =)




don know called what ika xxx xxxxx @@ nice =) 炸尤鱼


Japanese Gyoza


those foods quite okay actually ;)
but service not that good ><

- skip -

Getting Gemuk x[ Later dear dont want me ler xD





My Dear Brother x]


Back lur x=


Walked 5 hours `` alamak @@



End ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment