Tuesday, October 12, 2010

♥ ioi

12 Octorber 2010


After skul
went to deap's house then
terus went to ioi mall




for looking for the baju kurung for Graduation day ;)
then, yih,thong and jing went to watch movie

me and deap were shift to SAKAE SUSHI!
our favorite! yummyy
deap ate katsu curry don

then me ate tempura soba!


hmmm, not bad la. but i not vry like soba. xD




my hand. don know what happen.
shocked me, i tot got blood. haha


after that , we went to KAMDAR and TEWAH
hmmm, at last din buy anything
cos not that nice.

So, we went to Jusco
crazy! haha








some photos at my friend's there.
need take from her~

then we ntg to do.
went to fitting room try any shirt we nvr wear b4 xD




huiyor! FAT!!!









OL style!

haha.
suit me? xD crazy. don care me!












Mature style!


i like the star vry much
but is so exp T~T

Last!

Sport !






本人那时已进入疯狂世界
蛮爽的^^ 可以满足我们
虽然不够钱买
但是很开心^^ 知足常乐


有些有钱人就很好, 有钱就容易买到
所以他们就不能体会到我们那种快乐,
或许他们有他们的快乐?不知道, 因为我不是.

虽然我们有些衣服不舍得去买,不一定有钱就乱买.
有时我们可以和朋友试穿那些不舍得买的衣服
然后就在那里发傻,吹吹水
扮搞笑的, 乱言, 就已经很开心了^^

不管多无聊都好~ 开心是最重要的!


等以后赚到钱就好了!
加油!
SPM!! 加油!!





Nice dayyyy and learning day




stay tunned !

No comments:

Post a Comment