Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sg Lembing Trip =D

7 , 8 November 2009

Im suddenly go trip on that day
7 nov 3pm.. M.yen aunt called my mum to go sri lembing for trip
wow, then my mum reply aunt said we r goin
so i n my mum and my youngest bro go
younger bro and my dad are stay at home xD

we depart at 11pm
i am so exciting!!
because i can go to sri lembing see sunrise =D
My Sunrise !! Im met you! xD
ahem.
then we were sit by bus persiaran
when i sleep i was so hardship and trouble
i cant sleep totally ==
So i take some pics in bus =D


after that, 4am.
we reached Sri Lembing!
1st place are called 林明山. mountain of sri lembing
then all people awake
go food stall eat =D
Yummy. im eat their most popular food at sri lembing is ZHU CHANG FEN

wait ing~ 5am




5.20am prepared all thing to climb up the mountain =D

climb climb ~

--

--

( super duper tired )

my mum and my bro are stopped at 1st yard already

cos they are too tired ==
my mummy felt wan to faint edi
so she have to stop
after that i climb up with M.yen aunt =D
she is vry strong.. she same age with my mum xD
mummy .. uuu.... aiks
hahaha


after 1 hour 15 minutes
im sucessful climb up to the top of mountain !!
It is many people climb up to the top there edi
i was late . slow xD
but my sunrise haven't come out yet =D

Picturesssss..

take one 1st =D


see my TIRED LOOK == WITH MY WET HAIR






























Fatty xD








after 40 minutes.. =D

when took many pitures
i just put some pretty de lar =)

Going Down..




me and Meiyen aunt















finally reached down the mountain =D
go wash wash

-skip-

At 9.15am..


tireddd. take rest in car

then then

go Sg lembing .. 林明桥 & 林明河








im so scare lorrr ==
the bridge will shake ! scare!!




GO see 林明面,产品

Cute things xD BUTT 想入非非

then bck. go other place
go to Sg Lembing Meseum



my legs get wounds TT

At Sg Lembing Meseum























Shinny. HOT

after that 20 minutes..

we left sg lembing ler


then we go to 太上老君庙=D
i like go to temple vry much
xD
=D




BIG BALL xD

after 30 minutes..
we went to restaurant eat lunch.
yummy !!


after one hour..
we went to telor Champedak beach
wow..
long time din't go beach edi.
i miss you..





























after 40 minutes.
then we go to 海产店 buy some foods, and junk foods.


then at car sleep==
too tired edi



after 30 minutes like that..
we went to another temple again =D
关丹关帝庙
go visit GOD. hehe
i wish many wishes to my lovely god.
i hope that can my wish can come true =)



after 30 minutes..
we back from kuantan ler.
Going to Bukit Tinggi eat dinner =D
yeahh..


BUT BUT BUT

SO BULL SHIT
the journey have to take 2 hours like tat ..
my stomach pain like hell only.
shit! stop jor two times at high way rest station..
so paiseh..
the wat wat wat.. like..
whatever. haha

luckily .. our bus man so good. said nvm.. most important is u comfort and happy..
haha
funny man..
haha



7pm reached Bukit Tinggi..
eat GOOD DINNER
but i cant eat..
i juz drink Salt water and some rice and vegetable..
TT my shrimp.. my fish..
i cant eat.. so JENG.
suan ler narr..
hehe


ok..
9pm reached my home.
is damn fucking tired.

but i still wan to meet my dear =D
yeah. last two sunday. finally we met.
i miss you so much.
after i saw u. my mood r always good =)
hehe
ok lar. don talk crab.

tat all on tat two days.. =D

nice trip. get alot of funs =)

No comments:

Post a Comment