Saturday, April 03, 2010

♥ Recently

3 April 2010


recently busy school life @@
tired , somemore having exam

Still got one week to go ♥ Gayao

Today i go to "Somewhere" with my dear Deap later^^
Deap deap is always with me, happy ♥ x]



Okay.
Last wednesday i gave teacher caught by asking answer during add math exam
wow,damn unluck. ♥ Sorry my dear. i juz can said so sorry ..
because im also same mood with you and had a same thing with too



Consecutive 4 days.. i always argue with dear dear
sad T-T
i need control my temper and my anxious T^T
sorry baby♥
my " dai yi ma " is coming
so i will control and control! sorry
i should not simply scold you, because i also don know...
so i cant explain so many, because explain also no use edi
sorry, i wont hurt you anymore T^T
Muakxx , love you.
Thanks You for patient my temper,some more you can always calm me down

thanks your patient ♥ Thanks You So much ♥ Thanks ur forgive




Erm,
=) Okay,Later go Happy ^^




9.21am

No comments:

Post a Comment