Friday, October 23, 2009

Crazy Day =D wow!!

23 Octorber 2009
Today is School party and class party!!
haha
we vry high!!
i went to school
saw k.yang , jing
after tat fong and yih come ler
but jing , yih , k.yang have to go out for buy Pizza
leave us again tat two ==
haha JKJK

then we got senamrobik


--

--

10am something
party start!!
see pichas bah =D








~ deap wan to said" Yummyyy~~ " XD









Start Game!
Musical Chair & Dance Battle
High~!!











Must Watch!! Fun =D









I 4 Gemilang

12.30pm was ended our party =D

i was going to mun deap house to swimming =D
kok punn called us to swim

swimming~~ wee!!
damn hot ==















too lame edi. take flower and take photo
haha

kok punn they all damn late lor
haha
k.punn,S.cung,C.thong,T.yung,C.yang
2.30pm oni come
lolss
the sky going to rain ==
damn fun
they just go in water
then the sky started to rain!!
haha za dou
and we saw a funny thing!! laugh sei us!!
hahaha

3.00pm
my mum come and fetch me
went to my small laogong de kindergarden Q-dees
he is goin to Bukit jalil Golf Club for perform!
haha
then go fetch my big brother

--


--

5.30pm
me,mum, bro
we were going to Golf Club to see my small lao gong's performance
prepare-ing

--








~ my mum =D





go out walk walk =D
damn sienz xD























my cute small lao gong
must see ya =D






back home lorr
hehe



~ Black!


~ so lan C face! haha


~ Yeah! End!


很开心的一天!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment