Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lame Life

28.9.2009
lame lame lame

BORINGGGGG
=S


Y my mum always scold me. Shit ==
haiz. sien her! The mouth ar! talk so loud ! i dont like.
Not i wan to get hot temper !
She always loud loud talk to me and said such bad thing !
haiz! i just can ask her don noisy lar , i don wan fight with you, don make me angry lar
haha
i knw im nt good. but no choice. i just can do that
really patient her! whatever

Patient.
Will Good For my out going chance. xD


Final Exam coming soon. tat mean holiday coming soon
haha
next week only study

20 November 2009 BBQ class party! wow
Expect - ing~
i hope i 100% can go la =)


Boring mood. i wan meet my dear TT
2 weeks something don hav meet ler
sad, and MISSING HE !

2 comments:

  1. 嘿嘿 你很樂觀嘛~XD

    別人都會很擔心考試咯=D
    你是等著假期來~瓦咔咔看

    ^^加油~

    ReplyDelete