Sunday, March 07, 2010

♥ Eating Day




Today Went to 100'c vit mei fong's family
Her daddy belanja me and deap
Thanks Mei fong's Daddy ♥






after that me and deap take taxi to Pearl Point
there just like a ...
silent and no ppl ==
kesian

we went to popular
Love Go To Popular So Much ♥
Bought some books ♥
and Pens ♥

used $40 edi
Doesn't matter
1st time used my own money to bought books to my brother =)
My Dear Brothers i treat you so good ♥ x]

2pm somethings ..
we went to Midvalley lor
Of cos by taxi ♥
Dear is coming ♥ Muacks


weird Look ;]


Then me and deap went to OH SUSHI ate japanese foods.
ewww.. i dislike their's unagi
got abit smelly x=
Others still Ok~


deap deap is angry someones x]




=]


And .. i was fulled like hell
wan vomit too xp
Too Full !! Used 100 ++ today ..
sad..
poor

Then dear 3.50pm
dear was come.
Fetch us bck to deap house
deap go bck edi


♥ ♥ ♥



End♥



No comments:

Post a Comment