Monday, March 08, 2010

♥ Oh I see




Human Is Being That♥
Oh i see..i incredulously x]

is sometimes feel unfair
But Whatever .. I felt abit disappoint on you
Anything, i just speechless ;)
Happiness is enough to me now


Okay,talk about my "pretty" school now ^ ^
is happened many things.
example, teacher " FAT YONG DIU " at school
bcos over temper, and fight with s form 2 student ..
but now.. nothing at all. lucky don hav.. choi !
Still Healthy
Thanks God =)

Sport day is coming soon.
Just On this friday ♥
My Cheer Competition.
"Gan Jiong"
woohoo

As man yee said " practice more, Sure win !!"
GOOD BABE
haha.


And Exam is coming too =)
FUCK ♥ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!!!
hais..Study !

--

I am Sick now =.=
Prettyyy girl.
i don like you .. shoo shoo~~

Oh ya! forgot something!

i wan to tell again

Thanks your present my dear, Love You ♥
u r really cup of my tea! xD
Thanks , Muackz ♥
And some secret under the cup
so cute ! Muacks , Heart You ♥






Is nt a Good Time to Emo.

No comments:

Post a Comment