Tuesday, March 09, 2010

♥ Oh ! So..





Oh My God.
Yesterday said so..
my school teacher " Fat Yong Diu " before

walau ==
today he "fat yong diu " again..
all students are run out class and watch it.
we cant !!! my class cant !!
bcos of tat stupid Pn. Huzni don let us go and see.
so i cant ke po edi xD


but at last , i knw wat is happenned.
Bcos got such a so hai students go disturb teacher, and laugh he as a MASTER Q
so wat == so childiss.
still act something to teacher, then teacher get temper again
then go chase them around of school..
some details .. lazy to said.
story got abit long xD



Wow, 2mr got dress rehearsal
Gan Jiong Gan Jiong !!
Gambateh..
And Today i so high!!
haha. Bcos today got tarik tali competition
green team boys lose edi
but nvm, our green team girls is won!
Happyyy ♥
So just wait for the F,I,N,A,L

Ok,well..
my throat is pain now=.=
i know i shout too sharp and too crazy
i was crazy xD
Whatever,,i just enjoy =)



hmmmm, not tat kind clever! =)


don care what you do for.
hate it, but just ignore ♥


--


Come on! At last ..
Show my hubby pics ♥
xD



Lalala.. If he know, he sure kill me xD

No comments:

Post a Comment