Monday, December 28, 2009

25 December 2009


♥ Christmas day

Go Sunway Lagoon with my relatives :D





:D




Me & my bro $ my cousin (Angel)






Finally Reached Tickets station xD
so many elevator .. lols



waiting mummy buying tickets.
haha.
so many ppl oh ==

- skip -


11am something like tat
Can go in edi



then we go prepare lo.
go ply ply

- skip -


- skip -


2 pm something
we get up lor
haha.
cos the weather vry hot
my bck is blacky
and ichy. 脱皮==

my cute bro:D

after tat..

4 something..
i and cousin angel
went to sunway pyramid lor
go find full house.

then i called YIH.
she at full house too
wow. so ngam xD
then she come and bring me go =)
she go with cousin ..

actually we juz sit beside oni..
then the waiter asked me go in sit.
ok lur
then sit separate
lucky separate
don knw y so 尴尬==
haha.

then

my cousin =)

Delicious !!



yummy :D

take by my cousin xD



5 something ate finish =)
actually wan talk to tat stupid YIH geh~
she and cousin go take photo again xD
then i bck lurr

go shopping a while~ walk walk
the box on my hand is give my dear de. for christmas present =P

6 something ~ my dear come edi =)
and his friends .. yang,xiong~
after tat ah jian only come


go gasoline lo.
eat la~ talking crab laa.
ONE WORD! : CRAZY :
and sweat =.=

then me and dar go walk walk lo. my cousin oso.
haha
they three go paktor edi xD

♥ me and he

im ugly on that day ==
cos quite tired and no power after swim

call my parents and fetch us

10 PM back.


Nice day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment