Friday, July 10, 2009

FUNNY DAY

10.july.2009 5.00pm

Today at school felt normal
got some funny things happen
haha
when BM period i went to toilet for what what what la
no need to tell
haha
after that i come out from toilet room to wash my hand
i heard my friends [ kah yeng n mei fong] talking like very panic!
i saw that kah yeng's nail got wound and blood
and i saw many blood on the tissue
i was very SHOCKED
she still ask some tissue from me
i dont hav. i was really SHOCKED [ again ==]
then i saw that kah yeng laugh like titter
she told me that was a FAKE WOUND
i laugh like HELL
that was so funny lor and lame! ==
but i felt very very funny. then she help me draw some fake blood on my nail
look like a real wound . [ good drawer huh.. XD ]
really look like a real wound. why i so stupid? do not see clarity
after, we done drawing the fake wound
i go out from toilet. i saw jing and yih
i was act suffering. that shin yih was SHOCKED
hahahaha
but that JING NO! fearfulness! just saw then said it was FAKE geh!
BUUUuu..NOT FUN! haha
after that i back to my class. i act suffering again. that hann yung and mun deap were believed me
haha! yeah! we told them,i bite my ownself nail then become so many blood!
that mun deap still told that her mummy bite so many time also dont have bite until come out so many blood!
HAHAHA
that time me and fong laugh like a neuropathy! two neuropathy!
LOL ==
then i told them was a JOKE! FAKE WOUND!
hahahaha CRAZY ing~
after next class. that teacher not yet come
then we go SHOCK kai yang. i told he,that he saw it
he like sot already, go ask everyones who got plaster!
hahhahhaa~ DAMN FUNNY! still pull my friend go up to borrow it
then i go tell he that trueness. he look like so however.
haha today done many lame thing and funny thing!

THAT ALL!

MY BRIRTHDAY IS COMING! STILL GOT 5 DAYS!
^ ^


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 & 5 JULY 2009 GO BCK JOHOR [ MY COUSIN(3 months) & my small bro (5 years old ) ]
















No comments:

Post a Comment