Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Raining Day

22.7.2009 6.11pm

LOL
morning
when i went to skol the sky was rain~
that time i was very miss my dar
today he fly to sarawak~ hehe
got a bit worry he
and
I feel sleepy~ haha. i want to sleep
when math class we go up to media room
media room got air cond , i feel more like to sleep~
i miss my sweet bed~
after i heard a stupid said me, i really beh song
at there said feng liang hua
stupid! very diu now!
after recess then i ponteng class~ hoho
Ponteng lor. at toilet talk talk talk! hehe
then bck to class a while . then after BM class~ then ponteng again
becos teacher don hav come, so i ponteng. but got relief teacher
at class so boring, make me sienzzz sei~ den ponteng more fun~
we ponteng go in the toilet
haha~ im nt naughty,is a normal.
who keep said ponteng is bad. keep ur mouth shut!
you is you, me is me!
be good everyday i will sien~ i love stimulate!
haha XD
After that we ponteng to 3rd floor. we chat at there, that was funny. haha
we ponteng until finished skol~ then bck home!
that alls~


p/s: Keep happy My friend~ support you! hehe
and Keep thinking properly~

4 comments: