Wednesday, September 09, 2009

BOOM

9.9.2009 5.48pm

Ermmm.
tis few days .. quite bored!
nothing to do. and shin yih n jing class was replace to up floor edi
buuu.. nowonder so bored! haha
ntg special. ><

yesterday was hann yung birthday.
today he told me he was very happy and happy
because that girl. ok..
he dont let me knw what that gib he tat gift ==
oh yeah, fine
me, jing fong, deap and yih was gave he a present
a mask and a small electric guitar



nt bad hor. haha

Hmm. today was 9 september 2009.
many couple was get married today. It is so happiness =)
this year was so many special date or day
i and my friend were said" that why the end of world is coming soon "
lol. za dao ==
haha
and my fren. mr hann yung said today which couple do sex when born their baby will become a dog!
well~ because dog translate to contanese are 9 ( kau ) ,sound hear same.
that y will born dog~ so bad!!! because today 9.9.2009. den kau kau kau ==
LOL.
ok. stop this topic. hope everycouple was happiness always =)





Hari raya was coming. OH YEAH, that mean my holiday is coming soon.
that great!
holiday i maybe will go out vit my gang and my dar and those some friends ^^
waiting =)
my dad ar!! dont let mydar they all fetch me back to rawang
Yer!! i already planned very happy! then become like this...
NEVER MIND ! TONIGHT I WILL FIGHT WITH YOU.i mean discuss!
hng!! u cant stop me ar. blek xp


Stop here.

Update soon. =)


p/s: 当然我希望我和我宝贝也能长长久久咯^^
还有我的好朋友蝶和亮^^
+ 油~ 还有单身的宝贝朋友们也要幸福^^

6 comments:

  1. 哇咔咔卡!!
    这张拍到很掂咯~~XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈~
    好像超人~YENG HOR?
    哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  3. 是有像咯
    可是 可是 你有点点笑容
    哈哈哈
    破功了~XD

    最近没有update的?XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哈哈~是咯~
    变不成超人了TT
    XD
    ERR. 没有东西好写==
    太无聊了~
    迟点咯~哈哈

    ReplyDelete