Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Sick Day

2 september 2009

today i don hav go to skol
GOOD! i can take a rest.
bcos im sick now. but i still online ing~
Give my darling scold, hehehe
he asked me go to sleep. but i don wan.
no reason, bcos i felt ok now.
im fever and my throat was painful!!
AND MY **** **** oso pain xD
secret! lucky just a small case
i scare my **** **** rosak then i will mati.
haha. lucky not. hwee~~~
im fever but not H1N1 lar. my death date not come yet . xD
super lazy now. tuition work i nt do yet. cos i hate it ><
tonite i hav tuition ler, haiz yo~~

sorry ah fong, cant pui u at skol. haha
you *** *** xD

me at daddy shop now, so sienz nah~ i want back home ler

yesterday i went to school. my chemistry and physic 's result was out!
Im failed my chemistry, haha. im already knw. i hate chemistry xD
luckily! my physic passed! wohoo. 48 marks haha
not that high . but can pass then already so geng liao lorr.
haha. Kidding xD
yesterday was rain whole day, so cold.
so im just sleep at class.. so syok. nt just me. like half ppl of 4 gemilang( my class ) was sleeping
xD geng ler us.
after that, yesterday was a bull shit day. hehehehe.

erm, stop here lor. =)

End~

8 comments:

  1. 嗨 病人^^
    哈哈哈哈 看起来你还龙精虎猛的咯~~~

    take care ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow~~hear yr darling advice lo...wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. For Deap:
    lelelele. got lar.
    i told i will slp at afternoon d
    hehe

    For ykching:
    haha. of cos. i when oso semangat geh xD
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha~2day u oso look so semangat~^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. of cos.
    except i bad mood lar! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. miss you,u nvr go to school><'' hahxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha
    miss u too
    today u nvr go to skol><"
    haha

    ReplyDelete