Monday, September 14, 2009

OH MY GOSH!! SAD

14 september 2009 7.11pm

伤心不过也还好

Im Failed My Grade 6 Piano Practical Exam!!!

My pieces still ok.
My Aural Test like a shit ~
Got three parts!! i failed this Three parts!!
T - T


so sorry to myself!!
still got 4 more marks then i can pass!!
oh no!!
ermmm~
but im lucky ! im still can up my level!!
haha~ teacher said im lazy, if i practice more i very fast can learn it very well!
yea. im lazy.
im always practice 15 min or 30 min only. then run away.
hehe. im drop my tears in front my teacher
erm, lucky i keep back. i don wan let her see im cry!
haiz. when i saw my result!! i was so sad. thnking want to cry.
but i patient. teacher dint scold. ask me to hardworking!
she said she teach me 6 and half years , she know my level till where!
thanks my teacher give me some console and cheer me up =)

注意!!

p/s: 我还有很开心的事!!今天是我和宝贝的第201天在一起!! 好开心

有你真好哟! MUACKS!! 爱死你!!

2 comments:

  1. ^^嘿嘿 算是喜忧参半的~~
    你老师好好呀~~哈哈哈

    恭喜200天~哇咔咔咔咔
    迟点会看到后面加个0

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.是咯~
    赫赫
    最衰我懒惰><

    希望如此XD

    ReplyDelete