Sunday, September 27, 2009

G - Force


Sunday =)
Dad bring us go eat breakfast.
hoho xD

11pm ++

after we went to IOI mall
again xD


me & bro quite noob xD

we planned watch G - force
haha xD
me.bro.2nd bro.mum
4 of us want to see G-force
my mum is force by my2nd bro
he want mum see vit he 2gether = =


12 pm ++

time to check in


quite nice :D

haha. and funny xD
i like Hurley much!!
so cute and damn funny!
all of G - force members were so COOL
haha
Their cars more funny and COOL!
haha
really za dou.
nice xD

2pm ++
i went to nichii shop =D
i saw a dress
quite nice
but i dint try it
my bro was noisy-ing ask my parents go back home = =
stupid. fine lor
hehe

then backed.

2moro open school lor
haha happy or sad??
half half lar.
sad is .. i don wan do homework
happy is.. i can meet my friendssss
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment